Clamping transport belt (KTB)
This belt transports containers from one machine to the next by raising them to a height from which they can slide through the machine on a track system.
Individual machines or a container discharge track can be bypassed by activating size part gates.
- Variable output
- Central clamping width adjustment
- Toolless size changes
- Compatible with the Pharma Transport System (PTS)
Specifications, finishes and materials:
- Central clamping width adjustment from 0 – 40 mm
- clearance height (from finger flange) 150 mm
- Transport speeds from 2 – 20 m / min.
- Power rating: 230 V
- Overall lengths of 500mm, 700 mm, 1000 mm and 1500 mm
- Special lengths of up to 3000 mm
- Stainless steel (Ra 3.2) and plain anodized aluminium
- Black antistatic PE components
- All materials are alcohol-resistant
- Special materials for components in contact with containers, e.g. Peek, Oilon, 316L, FDA, 3.1 certification on request
Are you interested in our products and services?
Please feel free to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.